GNU Octave: Unable to access functions in a package after install

From: Zenin Easa
Subject: GNU Octave: Unable to access functions in a package after install
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 19:54:25 +0530

Hi,

I have been trying to install a package named Sockets in GNU Octave. After the installation, I am not able to access the functions that the documentation talks about.
I installed it using the following command:
>> pkg -forge install sockets

I checked for the function that this package should make available using the following command, which returns empty:
>> which('socket')

Could you please let me know what I am doing wrong?

Regards,
Zenin Easa Panthakkalakath