Re: [Octave compilation on macOS 11.2.2 with MacPorts 2.6.4 and GCC 10.2

From: Maxim Abalenkov
Subject: Re: [Octave compilation on macOS 11.2.2 with MacPorts 2.6.4 and GCC 10.2.0]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 12:36:24 +0200

Dear all,

Please find the `config.log` file attached (Octave with Intel MKL @ the backend). My configure and build script is as follows:

#!/opt/local/bin/bash

export V=1

CC=gcc
CXX=g++
FC=gfortran
CFLAGS="-I/opt/local/include -m64 -I${MKLROOT}/include"
CXXFLAGS="-I/opt/local/include -m64 -I${MKLROOT}/include"
FFLAGS="-I/opt/local/include -m64 -I${MKLROOT}/include"
LDFLAGS="-L${MKLROOT}/lib -Wl,-rpath,${MKLROOT}/lib -lmkl_intel_ilp64 -lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -liomp5 -lpthread -lm -ldl -L/opt/local/lib -liconv -L/opt/local/lib -lfl"

../configure --prefix=/opt/octave-6.2.0 --disable-readline --without-qt --without-x

make -j 4

Best wishes,
Maxim

Maxim Abalenkov \\ maxim.abalenkov@gmail.com