msh package, extraction of mesh data

From: Mishal0488
Subject: msh package, extraction of mesh data
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 04:30:06 -0600 (CST)

Hi Guys

I have attached my code below.
M consists of 3 outputs "p", "e" and "t".
If the size of M is checked it is always 1x1 which makes no sense.
If I display the contents of M I get the correct data.
How can I extract the data "p", "e" and "t" from M?

Furthermore does anyone have experience with the
"[emesh,snodes,ssides,striangles] = msh3e_surface_mesh(mesh,nsrf,nsides)",
function? Any assistance in its use would be appreciated. There is not much
help on the function.

pkg load msh
x = y = linspace(0, 1, 4);
M = msh2m_structured_mesh(x, y, 1, 1:4)