Re: tiff file dp1

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: tiff file dp1
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2021 10:33:05 +0100

>     print "-dtiff" "-r600" "Dosimetry_fig_4"
>
>I think the print command in the last line should create a tiff file with
>600 dpi resolution. The fiff file is created OK, but it has 96 dpi
>resolution, when I check it's properties tag. The file size does increase
>when I increase the -rNUM parameter, but the dpi stays at 96.

If the file size increases, most likely this means the picture is
larger.  So, once it is resized, the resolution is higher, which is what
you want.  Have you tried opening the picture and see how it looks like?

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107