Re: print '-dcanvas', Octave 6.2.0

From: ellocco
Subject: Re: print '-dcanvas', Octave 6.2.0
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 12:44:14 -0600 (CST)

Hi,
the error message is displayed sometimes, I have executed the script on two
MSWIN10-computers under Octave v6.2.0 and on both I have seen this error
message, but after restart of Octave the error-message disappeared on one
machine.
The script seems to be correct, under Ubuntu 20.04/Octave v5.2.0 I can plot
and open the resulting HTML-file in a browser, but the same HTML (created on
the Linux-machine) cannot be displayed under MSWIN10.
Regards,
Stefan