Sine wave code

From: Blaz
Subject: Sine wave code
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 03:04:25 -0600 (CST)

Hello coders

I have a request for some sine wave code. I need to create a modified sine
wave where I cuttof the wave at certain value and hold this until the next
zero crossing (Please refer to the red marked line on the picture). The sine
wave (or some other for that matter) comes in as an input vector with 20
samples per period (this can change though from 20 to up to 40 max, but I
don't think this has any consequence though).

This is part of a longer code, but I can not get this section done properly.
I would appreciate any kind of ideas.

Thanks.

<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373917/untitled.png>