Re: For loop is not completing- Octave needs to be stopped

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: For loop is not completing- Octave needs to be stopped
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 10:59:50 -0500

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020, 10:49 AM swagata Mukherjee, <swagata123456@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Markus,
Thanks and it worked.

Could you also advise me if the for loop can be executed with increment 2 instead of 1.

For k=1:2:55
Will increment by 2

Regards,
Swagata

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 6:55 PM Markus Mützel <markus.muetzel@gmx.de> wrote:
Am 26. November 2020 um 14:02 Uhr schrieb "swagata Mukherjee":
> Hi All,
> I am trying to implement the error logic as per attached PDF.

> I am stuck up with for loop- the loop is not completing- I need to close the octave.

> Can anyone help me identify the issue?

> Regards,
> Swagata

You are flooding the command line with output which might cause the slow down you are seeing.
Consider terminating commands with ";" for which you don't need to see the results immediately.

Does that help?

Markus