Re: Interactive Bode, Root Locus plot

From: swagata Mukherjee
Subject: Re: Interactive Bode, Root Locus plot
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 11:20:45 +0530

Hi,
Installed- but getting following warning in the command window:
warning: legend: specifying location with a numeric argument is obsolete and will be removed from
 a future version of Octave, use a string specification instead
warning: called from
    legend at line 211 column 7
    rlocus at line 298 column 5
    plotrlocus at line 549 column 3
    plots at line 467 column 5
    update_plot at line 153 column 7
    GUI_sisotool at line 920 column 1
    sisotool at line 110 column 3
error: imread: unable to find file '~/octave/control-3.1.0/images/RPole.png'
error: called from
    imageIO at line 73 column 5
    imread at line 106 column 33
    plotrlocus at line 570 column 11
    plots at line 467 column 5
    update_plot at line 153 column 7
    GUI_sisotool at line 920 column 1
    sisotool at line 110 column 3
>> error: 'dynamics' undefined near line 773 column 3
execution error in graphics callback function
error: structure has no member 'brp'
execution error in graphics callback function
Also, the execution is not as desired- please see the snapshot- can you suggest some remedy:
Desired

image.png
What is happening

image.png