Re: What to give as "real column vector of initial parameters" to nonlin

From: Doron Behar
Subject: Re: What to give as "real column vector of initial parameters" to nonlin_curvefit?
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 13:05:32 +0300

On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 02:27:18PM +0900, Kai Torben Ohlhus wrote:

> You function call does not look that wrong, but the devil is in the
> detail.  Can you sent us a minimal working example containing all
> "guessed_*" values and "counts", "times"?
>
> Kai

Sure, I've attached 2 files to this email that should reproduce the
issue:

- `nomag-50-500.txt` contains the measurements I'm trying to fit the
  data to.
- `MWE.m` reads the measurements from the file, plots the data as is and
  then calls nonlin_curvefit in two different ways. Please see the %%
  comments I wrote in it.

Doron.