Re: How to Import Image in Octave ?

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: How to Import Image in Octave ?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 01:32:15 -0400

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 1:22 AM Antonius Ronald W.D <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello guys. This is my first time using Octave. I am using the latest Octave.
i want to ask how to import image in Octave ? I will using image to
recognize the motion in my programs. Thanks for your help.

Hi Antonius,

I'd suggest looking at the function reference in the image package for a feel for what Octave can do: https://octave.sourceforge.io/image/index.html.  To install the package, if you haven't already you can do:
pkg install -forge image
pkg load image

But to just read an image, the standard function is imread.  Type
help imread
for documentation on the function.

Hope this helps,
James Sherman Jr.