Re: refreshing global or local variables

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: refreshing global or local variables
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 21:23:25 +0200

Ganesh:
>If i want to clear the variables
>because I am using for loop  just want to clear the variables for "for loop"

Ganesh, you should cite part of the previous message, so people can
follow the discussion.

That said, what you write is not clear.  Generally speaking, you have no
reason to clear variables.  But maybe in your case you do need it.  CAn
you make an example why this is needed?

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107