octave 5.2.0, debug in the editor window

From: jack cohen
Subject: octave 5.2.0, debug in the editor window
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 11:29:32 +0300

Dear people at Octave,
I am a beginner in using Octave (5.2.0) on my windows PC
I try to use the debug facility existing in the editor window
There is a tab "debug" and many related icons in its ribbon
I just want , in my  m file in the editor to be able to put break points , to run until certain break point and then, to execute step-by-step the following script lines.
With all my efforts I wasn't able to find a tutorial for that.
Will you kindly help me ?

Thanks for your time,
Jack Cohen,PhD
Tel Aviv,Israel