Re: datacursor for Octave 5.2.0(Windows)

From: Markus Mützel
Subject: Re: datacursor for Octave 5.2.0(Windows)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 13:01:26 +0200

Am 23. April 2020 um 11:34 Uhr schrieb "Debajyoti Datta":
> I am using qt toolkit.
>
>  I have copied the .m files in C:\Octave\Octave-5.2.0\ ....is this  the
> correct location ?? Tried closing octave and opening again also.
>
> Thanks.

Please, keep the mailing list in CC.

It should be working with the "qt" graphics toolkit.

Any function you want to execute must either be in the current working
directory or in Octave's search path. See the documentation of "path" and
"addpath".
AFAIK, the Octave installation root path is not in Octave's default search path
(and I'd advice against adding that specific path).

HTH,
Markus