warning: the 'boundary' function is not yet implemented in Octave

From: rezwan52
Subject: warning: the 'boundary' function is not yet implemented in Octave
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:36:23 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am new to Octave. I am using Octave 5.2.0.

I wanted to run a Matlab code in Octave and got the mentioned warning
message.

my function was:  function [phi,neff] = svmodes (lambda, guess, nmodes, dx,
dy, ...
                               eps, boundary, field);
                          boundary = upper(boundary);

I got the error in the "boundary" command.

Any suggestions, please?