Re: running octave(GUI)

From: Ian McCallion
Subject: Re: running octave(GUI)
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2020 15:58:49 +0100

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 at 15:22, florian limouzin <address@hidden> wrote:
It is actually the latest version of octave on Windows 64bits.
The octave.vbs should be in the same file but it doesn’t.
Another message appeared saying that octave wasn’t able to find the Java Runtime Environment.
I don’t know what it means.
Few weeks ago my computer did an update and the application doesn’t work anymore.

Florian LIMOUZIN