Re: AttributeError: module 'sympy' has no attribute 'compatibility'

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: AttributeError: module 'sympy' has no attribute 'compatibility'
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:36:17 -0700

On Fri, Apr 03, 2020 at 12:48:05 -0500, sebademasi10 wrote:
> Where do you reccomend I install that version?

I'm not sure what you are asking. How and where you install Python and
Python packages are generally up to you or your system administrator.
The symbolic package just finds and uses whatever Python you have. I
recommend that you figure out how SymPy is installed on your system and
try to downgrade it. If you don't have permission, use a virtualenv.

If none of this makes any sense, then you'll probably have to tell us
more about your operating system and how you installed Octave and
Python.

Cheers,

--
mike