Re: undefined subject

From: Benson Muite
Subject: Re: undefined subject
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 16:19:34 +0300

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020, at 11:43 AM, Selby Molefe wrote:

Hi

Good morning, I hope and trust you are well and this difficult time in the world.

I am battling to save m. file on the Octave version 3.0.0.

I am able to write on the edit, where the Scite comes in and enter the following data and Save on Scite but when returning to Octave this ending up on undefined files.

Selby Molefe

Hi Selby,
Have you tried a new version of Octave? Have you tried saving the files using other text editors?
Benson