Re: sign and mark does not show correctly

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: sign and mark does not show correctly
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:45:34 -0400

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 12:29 PM GolD FalcoN <address@hidden> wrote:
According to attached picture, my command windows has problems to show sign and Mark in symbolic package, my result is not clear, for example infinity sign show with oo and sqrt sign is not recognizable.

Please reply all so the mailing list stays  in the conversation. Also the convention on this list is to 'bottom post'.

So, the problem is that you don't like the way the toolbox displays math symbols within the limits of the ASCII terminal?  Is something actually not working?