Re: sign and mark does not show correctly

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: sign and mark does not show correctly
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:39:44 -0400

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 9:22 AM mehraz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi
 i'm a new user of Octave.I am using  the latest version of octave(5.2.0)
and window 10 x64.

I have some trouble to work with octave specially in symbolic package.

when i want to use symbolic package, some of sign and mark appear in
different way, like infinity sign that shows with oo or when i use matrix,
the sign of matrix is different
<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373696/2.png>
please help me solve these problems.
best regards, mehraz

it's not clear from your question what your actual problem is.   What are you trying to do that is not working for you?