Can't install octave-parallel on Windows 10 64bit

From: Juliano Mota
Subject: Can't install octave-parallel on Windows 10 64bit
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 19:36:56 -0300

Hello There!
It's me again.
It seems that the parallel package is facing problems on two operating systems: Ubuntu and Windows 10.

I've tried to install it using two methods:
1. pkg install -forge parallel and;
2. downloading the package to the c:\users\user (standard) and typing: pkg-install parallel...tar.gz

Same result on both of them.

Of course, I installed struct before trying to install parallel.

On Ubuntu, some blessed guy told me here in this list how to do it using mercurial and cloning the repository, but on Windows I could not find any solutions.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Juliano Fabiano da Mota