xlsx processing

From: mrodrig
Subject: xlsx processing
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 19:58:45 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I am trying to process various data and would like to automate the
processing. I have tried several things for days without finding success. I
appreciate it if someone can help me.

I have to read a .xlsx file with the following structure

A1 A2 A3 A4 .... AN
B1 B2 B3 B4 ... BN
C1 C2 C3C4 ... CN
X11 X12 X13 X14..X1N
XM1 XM2 XM3 XM4 ... XMN

the idea of the script would be to read the table and generate a file for
each column to process it later. Since the first three rows (Ai, Bi, Ci)
have information on how to process the data, what I need is for each file to
be saved with the following code Ai_Bi_Ci.txt
Each file would contain the data corresponding to a column (for example X11
... XM1).

How can it be implemented?

Thanks