Plot colour issue - Strange change of shade

From: steve wood
Subject: Plot colour issue - Strange change of shade
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 11:24:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

My apologies if my issue is due to my inexperience and is a simple fix but I
only started using Octave (or any software of the type) yesterday.

The colour in my graph appears strange and seems to have different shades or
go greyish (see image). I just want it to be the same shade of dark green
all along. Is there too many datapoints or something like that ?

>> plot(x, y, "color", [0, 0.45, 0], "linewidth", 3);

Many thanks,

<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373672/Octave_Graph.png>