mkoctfile issues

From: Axel Coulon
Subject: mkoctfile issues
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 12:19:33 +0100

Hi, I'm currently facing some issues with compiled .oct files. Actually, I compiled custom functions which are working perfectly on other systems but not on mine. I got this error : undefined symbol: _ZNK5ArrayISsE17resize_fill_valueEv

I guess the problem is my GCC version (4.9) is different from the GCC version used to compile Octave and mkoctfile packages. Obviously, I cannot update GCC to a newer version.

Any idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Axel