Re: figure crash

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: figure crash
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 14:05:06 +0900

On 3/2/20 2:08 PM, mcelebi wrote:
> Hi Everybody
>
> I am new in Linux and using Linuxmnt. I installed octave but when I write
> figure in command window the program is crahsing. I dont know the reason.
> Also I can't load rhe toolboxes. I have downloaded all of them but there are
> lots of helping documents on Ubuntu but not for Linuxmnt.
> Thanks for advance.

Thank you for your bug report.  To give you better support with the
issue, please answer the following questions:

1. Which version of Linux Mint? do you use?
2. How did you install GNU Octave there?
3. Which version of GNU Octave do you run?
4. What do you mean by "toolboxes"?  How did you download all of them?
5. What exact command did you enter to see the crash?
6. Does the command   plot(1:10)   result in a plot?

HTH,
Kai