Re: Double free error from epstool calls while building octave

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: Double free error from epstool calls while building octave
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 06:14:57 -0500

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020 at 12:51 AM Ayush Dwivedi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to build octave from the mercurial source on my 64-bit Arch Linux. I have installed the dependencies from various sources but when I run make command during build it gives me following output and terminates with error:
/usr/bin/gs: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libgs.so.9: undefined symbol: jbig2_ctx_new_imp

Yes, your ghostscript installation is broken. That has nothing to do with octave.

Dmitri.