Re: trojan warning!

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: trojan warning!
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 09:31:45 -0500

i just downloaded the 64bit windows 7z version, extracted libsqlite3-0.dll, did a local scan with Windows Defender (passed) and uploaded to virustotal. got the following:
this version with v5.2.0-1:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e1656cdb03908796a9c90eb7409ca44f8e859ab73f44a498cadc68c00a3b5ff8/detection

shows 11 of the 72 engines are set off by this file, mcafee included.

checking the v5.1.0 file from the exe installer, it shows up clean
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/4792812c498d011b5e1914bf67a320c409fe3de1e70230a7a95bcf45bba9f4b7/detection

so not sure what about 5.2.0 is setting off the false positives.  the files linked above by the original poster all set off one scanner i never heard of out of the 72 it tests.