Mapping-1.4.0 released

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: Mapping-1.4.0 released
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 23:26:12 +0100

Hi,

After a long wait since the last release (I think just over 4 years), mapping-1.4.0 is out. Many new functions have been added; in turn it now depends on the io and geometry-4.0.0 packages, and through geometry indirectly on the matgeom package as well.
See the NEWS [1] and package web page [2].

A big thank you for the various contributors and apologies for those who I kept waiting for a new release for such a long time.

Enjoy,

Philip

[1] https://octave.sourceforge.io/mapping/NEWS.html
[2] https://octave.sourceforge.io/mapping/index.html