AW: 2 minutes delay time for the editor to become usable ...

From: address@hidden
Subject: AW: 2 minutes delay time for the editor to become usable ...
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:26:15 +0100 (CET)

Hello Kai Torben,
I took a look on the patch you provided. Would it be possible to replace all

value ("use_native_file_dialogs", true).toBool ()
by
value ("use_native_file_dialogs", false).toBool ()
in order to _not_ have the native file dialog as default (because it is is
broken IMHO, for openSUSE at last)?
Thank you for your feedback,
take care

Dieter