Octave Functionality Change

From: Zach Runzo
Subject: Octave Functionality Change
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 21:23:49 -0600

Hello,

I am a relatively new user to Octave.   I am not sure if I accidentally changed a setting that I am unaware of or if it is a bug.  All of a sudden I cannot open more than 1 script/function in my editor window.  Previously if I clicked a function or script in my file browser window, a new tab would pop up in my editor window.  Now, if i click on a new script, nothing happens.  I need to close out of the existing tab and then I am able to open whichever function/script I was trying to access.

Hopefully you can provide some guidance,

Zach