Re: Defining a "point"

From: sb
Subject: Re: Defining a "point"
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 13:00:00 -0600 (CST)

Yes I installed. But couldn't find createPoint function (or other).
There are many functions beginning with create (such as createLine) but not
for points.
It seemed to me trivial but to my surprise I didn't find such an object.
I want to do simple things such as:
-Creating lines using 2 points (that I should retrieve them from an external
file).
-Finding intersections between lines (there is a function intersectLines in
the geometry package for this)
-Saving points in external files
-Drawing points
Etc...
So to be more precise, I want to:
Define 4 points, say, p1, p2, p3, p4 (in reality I will need much more
"couple" of points and they should be stored on an external data file
somehow)
Create 2 lines , say, L1 (between p1 and p2) and L2 (between p3 and p4)
Find the intersection point: p_intersect
Save all data in external txt file

Thanks
Shlomo