Re: macOS fltk error

From: Kaoru AMEMIYA
Subject: Re: macOS fltk error
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 10:59:00 +0900

Thank you very much, Andrew.
I appreciate your prompt response and great support,
I am looking forward the update.

Warm regards,
Coru

2019年12月24日(火) 10:26 Andrew Janke <address@hidden>:

On 12/23/19 8:32 PM, coru wrote:
> Thank you for your reply, siko1056.
>
>> By looking at the Homebrew sources [1,2], I wonder why you had to
> install the fltk dependency manually?
>
> Sorry, this my first comment was confusing.>> I already installed fltk.
> I didn't install fltk manually and independently.
> I just wanted to confirm that fltk is normally installed when I installed
> the octave.
>
> I also tried to reinstall the octave, but same thing happen.
>
> Even after I could register 'fltk', I could not set the fltk for the graphic
> toolkit..
>
> I would highly appreciate if you have further suggestion.
> coru

Hi coru,

Don't worry; you're doing everything right. This appears to be a problem
with the Homebrew formula for Octave, not a problem with something
you're doing.

I do not think there is anything else you can do right now without a fix
in the Homebrew formula. Please give us a little time to figure out a
fix for the Homebrew formula.

Cheers,
Andrew