Re: macOS fltk error

From: coru
Subject: Re: macOS fltk error
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 19:32:06 -0600 (CST)

Thank you for your reply, siko1056.

>By looking at the Homebrew sources [1,2], I wonder why you had to
install the fltk dependency manually?

Sorry, this my first comment was confusing.>> I already installed fltk.
I didn't install fltk manually and independently.
I just wanted to confirm that fltk is normally installed when I installed
the octave.

I also tried to reinstall the octave, but same thing happen.

Even after I could register 'fltk', I could not set the fltk for the graphic
toolkit..

I would highly appreciate if you have further suggestion.
coru