Re: Octave error, help needed.

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave error, help needed.
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 11:40:59 -0500

Could you please help me with an error I can't solve. I couldn't find an answer on the web. I am not able to use the 'edge' function in Octave. Octave gives the following error:

first, please just copy/paste text into emails. A screenshot of the error is much less useful.

what happened after you tried 'pkg rebuild all' as it said?  If that doesn't work it may be that for some reason you need to reinstall the package.