Re: How to get the CurrentKey?

From: Prometheus
Subject: Re: How to get the CurrentKey?
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 21:28:42 -0500 (CDT)

It's me again...

kbhit() is working, but now I have an other problem. If I click on the image
to choose a point, the command window is not selected anymore. I have to
click on the window again. It is annoying.

In Matlab there is "commandwindow" to set the focus on the window again, but
it is not implemented in Octave. Do you have a hint for me?

Here is a example to underline my problem:

clc;
clear all;

printf ("Press 'a' to start\n");

while (1)
  %commandwindow                                %Needed: Set focus on
command window
  currentkey = kbhit()                              %Type 'a' to go on
  if currentkey == 'a'

    %imshow('MyExample1.jpg')                   %Will be changed in every
loop
    hold on
    [xPos, yPos] = ginput(1)
    plot(xPos, yPos, 'ro');                       %Actual Point

  elseif currentkey == 'b'                      %Type 'b' to stop
    return;

  else

  printf ("Loop is running...\n");
  pause(0.2)