Re: How to set different fonts (question answered)

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: How to set different fonts (question answered)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 17:33:42 -0400

I think the best place would be to first add comments in
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?50247

Now if you want to discuss Octave development with a larger audience you are
welcome to the post to the maintainers list, any time you want. Consider
yourself as permanently invited :-)

Pantxo

Thank you very much! I just submitted a comment.

I need to learn to use the GUI-based documentation better, as it's guaranteed current (WRT the installed version, of course) and, once I learn better how to use it, will make finding the appropriate references easier. I started when it was all through the command line, and have always defaulted to searching the Internet for relevant documentation... I need to remember to break this habit.