PowerShell Commands Not Working

From: Richard Obregon
Subject: PowerShell Commands Not Working
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 11:33:49 -0700

Hello,

I have been using PowerShell for some time and would like to make my life easier by using Octave as a simple line command to initiate the protocol for Octave. I have tried using “octave” as a one-line command (similar to python) but it is giving me an error. I have added the entire directory for octave in the PATH. Is there something I have missed for what I need to do or what is the name of the .exe for the 5.1.0 release? Because my understanding is that the PATH needs to include the directory for the .exe and just typing “octave” should open octave.exe. Is there a different name for this release?

Thanks,

Ricky Obregon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10