How to only have Octave Client without any GUI files?

From: Sam93
Subject: How to only have Octave Client without any GUI files?
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:42:17 -0500 (CDT)

I'm using Octave on windows, fully installed is 1.6 GB in total.

As for now, I've implemented a wrapper that uses some functions from Octave
client and return the result values.

Now as I'm deploying my Web Application using azure Paas App Services, I
need to attach as few files as possible without including full octave GUI/CL
files.

As for functionality, I'm mostly using /pkg load image;/ then some
functionality from image package. Also some very basic functions like
imread() and length().

<https://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373514/Capture.png>

Out of those, I need to know beside some files from /bin such as
octave-cli.exe and such, what else I can safely remove? Is there any better
solution other than that?

Thank you.