RE: Opening Octave

From: Mike Thomas
Subject: RE: Opening Octave
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 17:35:49 -0500

Yes, I got the shortcuts. I am using my personal computer. I installed it to my C drive. I don’t know what the detail location is but I figured saving it to the C drive was my best option. When I click the shortcut the loading wheel by the pointer pops up for about half a second and then goes away. Nothing appears on my taskbar.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10