Re: making a video (animated plot)

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: making a video (animated plot)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 17:27:17 +0200

Dear Pantxo,

Am 03.10.19 um 15:56 schrieb Pantxo:
> I managed to install the package using:
>
> hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/octave/video octave-video
> cd octave-video
> hg update devel
> make dist

no need to go the "make dist" way, you can use it without installation
from the ./src path or "make run"

> Can you provided a working example to start with and explain the current
> limitations?

The classdef wrappers VideoWriter hast "writeVideo" implemented,
VideoReader is just a skeleton. I use the low level private functions
doit.m and doit2.m (have a look at them)

I can write a more complete answer tomorrow, Andy