Re: Subscripts in axis labels

From: Brett Green
Subject: Re: Subscripts in axis labels
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:14:40 -0400

I found a workaround that looks almost exactly like what I wanted. It may not be the "proper" way to do things, but it works and I'm going to roll with it:
 ylabel("E_{{}^{HF}}/N_{{}^e}")
I just nested HF as a superscript inside the subscript on E to get E_HF with only slight subscripting. The font size wasn't shrunk further, but it's good enough for me.

- Brett Green