EEG LAB plugin issues

From: Graham Carpenter
Subject: EEG LAB plugin issues
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2019 16:57:03 +0000

Hi,

I’m running into an issue when trying to run eeglab for the time on octave – I keep getting the following error message and a blank figure 1 window pops up without any menu options. I can’t figure it out:

eeglab: options file is ~/eeg_options.m

EEGLAB: error while adding plugin "eegplugin_dipfit"

   uimenu: invalid parent handle.

EEGLAB: error while adding plugin "eegplugin_firfilt"

   uimenu: invalid parent handle.

I’m on the MAC version from the wiki download pages. Hoping you can point me in the right direction!

Thanks,

Graham Carpenter, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Dept. of Communication