Re: Trying to plot matlab code on GNU octave

From: fibonacci4
Subject: Re: Trying to plot matlab code on GNU octave
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 11:05:34 +0200

If you don't give the exact error message, I doubt that anybody can help you.
Please include the code and the error message as text,not as image.

Maybe you could add:

Thanks for help
Inline image

Here is the matlab code my professor gave me. I am trying to create the graph for it on gnu octave - but I don't know how. Everytime I say plot val.m it opens an error, saying some random line number and value is undefined. I don't know why.