Re: load ncread any time octave starts

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: load ncread any time octave starts
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 05:44:03 -0400

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 5:27 AM Maria Eugenia Gomez <address@hidden> wrote:
Great! thanks Doug.
It worked.

You can put any commands in there that you want to do each time you start a new session :-)

Regards
Maria Eugenia

El mar., 18 jun. 2019 a las 11:18, Doug Stewart (<address@hidden>) escribió:

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 5:07 AM Maria Eugenia Gomez <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Doug,
I have to do only once for one session. But I used to have well configured, so I did not have to do every time I start Octave.

If it si possible, can you tell me how to add pkg load ncread to octaverc? Is it done through the Octave environment or editing octaverc?
Thanks
Maria Eugenia

Edit the hidden file called .octaverc in your home dir.
If it is not there just make it.
Use any text editor, Octave's one is ok but I use gedit in Ubuntu