Re: Octave does not recognize an outgroup

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Octave does not recognize an outgroup
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 16:25:07 -0400

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 4:23 PM Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 4:20 PM Beginner1 via Help-octave <address@hidden> wrote:
Octave gives me problems in my code in these segments:

inname_group_tot={'id_AC','iq_AC','id_gen_sync','iq_gen_sync'};
outname_group_tot={'id_load','iq_load'};
sys_full=connect(sys,  sys_gen_sync_tot,inname_group_tot,outname_group_tot);

The message error is below:
error: lti: outgroup or outname 'id_load' not found
error: called from
    __str2idx__ at line 36 column 9
    __lti_prune__>@<anonymous> at line 37 column 25
    __lti_prune__ at line 37 column 9
    __sys_prune__ at line 29 column 30
    connect at line 189 column 9

It does not make sense, since the names enclosed in the outgroup
{'id_load','iq_load'} do not need to be looked for.  These are the final
intermediate responses in between other responses. {'id_load','iq_load'} are
just their names to plot them against time.

I have worked with connect command before by connecting several systems as I
do here and no issue happened.

Many thanks

Can you make a minimal example that shows the problem?
Something that I can run and reproduce the error.
--
DASCertificate for 206392