fsolve returns a complex solution instead of a real one

From: Loro51
Subject: fsolve returns a complex solution instead of a real one
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 19:22:49 -0500 (CDT)

Dear All,

Maybe I am doing something wrong. In this case, please let me know

I develop a simple code to calculate the chemical equilibrium from a
composition at some temperature and on the uploaded file you can find the
equations.

As I run CC_Micro_Turbina_Gas_Trabalho_BE on the Command Window on Debian 9
(Octave version 4.0.3) I get a complex solution with info = 3 instead of a
real solution as it should be. What am I doing wrong?

All the properties were tested and are Ok

All the best

CC_Micro_Turbina_Gas_Trabalho_BE.m
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373382/CC_Micro_Turbina_Gas_Trabalho_BE.m>