Re: Problems in octave 5.1.0 in the function plot

From: arkkimede
Subject: Re: Problems in octave 5.1.0 in the function plot
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 08:54:52 +0200

Hi!

The conclusion is: "At the moment avoid to use Octave 5.1.0" waiting for a new release that solve the issue?
Do you agree with me?

Il giorno ven 31 mag 2019 alle ore 19:49 Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> ha scritto:
OK. I found a computer where I can reproduce this problem.
With hardware acceleration line is fully drawn but looks un-even, with
software renderer, the line is smooth, but only 1/2 a circle is drawn.
(this is with a recent octave 6.0 snapshot acedcba362be tip @).

It looks to me this is an OpenGL problem, not sure if octave can
do something to mitigate it. May be somebody else can comment.

Dmitri.