Fwd: FW: pkg install

From: Paran Jothi
Subject: Fwd: FW: pkg install
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 21:45:23 +0530

hi Nicholas,
i am using windows 10, octave version 4.2.1,
In ford we have software center default app where we can install all application from there only.
i have downloaded package and pasted in this location
C:\Users\mparanjo\AppData\Local\Temp\msh-1.0.10.tar

this is the error message when i try to install msh package.
pkg install -forge msh
error: get_forge_pkg: could not read URL, please verify internet connection
error: called from
    get_forge_pkg at line 66 column 7
    get_forge_download at line 26 column 12
    pkg at line 382 column 29