Building Playrec MEX on windows

From: Pavel Hofman
Subject: Building Playrec MEX on windows
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 08:37:25 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to build the audio module Playrec on windows. Compiling on linux was quite simple, playrec runs great. But on windows I am stuck, I have no windows development experience. Yet I think many people must be using this library on Windows.

I tried to follow the chapter https://github.com/hbe72/playrec#windows-with-visual-studio but it is a bit incomplete for someone with no windows dev experience. Google search has not been of help either.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions and experience.

Best regards,

Pavel.