Print sometime crush octave

From: soniko
Subject: Print sometime crush octave
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 05:10:43 -0500 (CDT)

Hello!
I create window by using 'figure' with several graphics object. When i try
to save it by using
print('MyName','-dpng', '-r300'); octave crashes. I tried to use 'saveas'
but octave crashes too. But despite the crushing, png file is saved with a
slight displacement of some elements.
But if i minimize window  before using print, octave will not crush. And
this window becomes unavailable(have not any elements or images) and can be
closed only from task bar.
What`s going on with this function and how it fix?
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373304/SavedImage.png>

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373304/Screenshot.png>