Re: bwmorph operations compatibility

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: bwmorph operations compatibility
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 14:18:22 -0400

> I'm running into
> an error when Octave tries to use the 'endpoints' operation in the bwmorph
> function.

I assume you're getting the error: "bwmorph: unknown OPERATION
'endpoints' requested"

Looking at the code for Octave's bwmorph, there is a placeholder for
the operation 'endpoints':

#    case "endpoints"
#      ## not implemented

So it appears we do not have this implemented yet. As such, until that
changes your code will require manually implementing this capability.
I've submitted a bug report regarding this current Matlab
incompatibility:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?56141